| Scripting Tutorials - BlaB! Lite Chat
This tutorial will guide you through the BlaB! Lite setup and installation process. It is assumed that your account has PHP capability.
Part A - Downloading the Script
1. The script can be downloaded here.
2. The file that you will download is a compressed bundle containing the files of the BlaB! Lite distribution in zip format. Unpack this archive in a temporary directory on your computer using decompression software.
Part B - Installation of BlaB! Lite files
1. Start your FTP software and connect to your web server. Change directory to your HTML root folder /var/www/html/ and create the folder /chat for your BlaB! Lite files. Upload the unzipped contents of the BlaB! Lite zip file to /var/www/html/chat/.
Part C - Software Configuration
1. Run the script (http://www.yourdomain.com/chat/) and login with a nickname.
2. Click ADMIN to set your administrator password.
3. Enter your password and click OK.
4. Click LogOut to exit the admin area.
5. Installation of BlaB! Lite is complete.